ICICI Bank Credit Card Reward Points: Account holders with ICICI bank can now take advantage of the different card variants at their disposal. To guarantee customer satisfaction, the bank offers reward programmes on most credit cards. Customers get to earn rewards on every transaction made via the ICICI credit card be it online spending, travel bookings, or even shopping.
But for you to stand a better chance of redeeming the points, it is in your best interest that you check your reward point balance on your credit card. Fortunately, this is never going to eat into your precious time since you only need your internet banking User ID and Password or iMobile App PIN.
How to Check ICICI Bank Credit Card Reward through Internet Banking
- Visit the ICICI internet banking website using https://icicibank.com.
- You’ll be redirected to the homepage where you should click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Correctly enter your User ID and Password after which you should click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Under the ‘CARDS’ section on the main screen, click on the ‘CREDIT CARDS’ option.
- You can now view your ICICI Credit card details. To view the reward points, click on the ‘Rewards Points’ option.
- Finally, click on the ‘View’ option to check the Reward Points collected on your card.
How to Check ICICI Bank Credit Card Reward via iMobile App
- Download and install iMobile app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and register using your credit card details and an OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Create the four-digit PIN and login into your account.
- Once you complete the registration process, enter the four-digit login pin to access your account.
- Tap on the ‘My Cards’ option from the screen to continue.
- Select your credit card and tap on the ‘Reward Points’ option.
- On the new screen that appears, you can now check your reward points on the ICICI bank credit card.
Do you want to read about ICICI Credit Card Reward Points redemption? follow my next post.