ICICI Bank KYC Update Online: Are you looking forward to performing ICICI bank update KYC online? If so, there is nothing to worry about since you get can get through it without the hassle. Keep in mind that Know Your Customer (KYC) is of great essence when it comes to preventing money laundering cases. Furthermore, it plays a vital role in determining the true identity of the customers.
ICICI Bank KYC Update Online
For you to complete the entire process without any hitches, you ought to have ICICI internet banking User ID and Password. Furthermore, you must have your registered mobile number with the bank to receive OTP. With these details in place, follow the steps given below to do ICICI bank KYC update online via internet banking;
- Visit ICICI Netbanking facility using your most preferred web browser- https://infinity.icicibank.com.
- Fill in your login credentials i.e., User ID and Password to login to your account successfully.
- From the homepage of your account, click on the ‘Overview’ option.
- A sub-menu will be displayed where you should select the ‘Personal Details’ option.
- To update your address, simply click on ‘Update Address’ for the page. It is then that you can make changes to your communication address.
- For those who would like to update their Email ID, click on the ‘Update Email’ option.
- Next, select the account number or credit card number for which you want to make the necessary changes.
- Enter your new Email Address and click on the ‘Submit’ button to make the changes.
- As for those who want to Add Nominee Details, click on the ‘Update’ button beside the nominee option.
- Correctly fill in the Name of the Nominee, relation with the account holder, and age of the nominee.
- Click on the ‘Update’ button to save the changes.
Updating your KYC details online via the ICICI Netbanking facility should not take a toll on you. By following the above-given steps, you will complete the entire process without any hitches.