Complete ICICI Credit Card PIN Generation: For you to use your ICICI credit card at merchant terminals, ATMs, and some online transactions, you ought to have a valid 4-digit PIN. Once you complete your credit card application, the bank will dispatch the card and PIN separately to your Email address. In most cases, the PIN reaches you within 7 working days once you receive your new credit card.
ICICI Credit Card PIN
The good news is that you can also generate your credit card PIN online. To pull this off, you need a Username for internet banking, a registered mobile number for OTP verification, not to forget an active credit card and CVV number for PIN generation. With these in place, follow the step by step guide below for credit card PIN generation online.
- Visit ICICI internet banking website on your Personal Computer or Smartphone using https://www.icicibank.com/.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button and fill in your login credentials in the space set aside for these details.
- On the main screen of your account, you will have to click on the ‘Overview’ option.
- Next, select ‘My View’ from the list of options that appear.
- From the left menu, click on the ‘Change/Generate PIN’ option.
- On the new page that appears on the screen of your device, select the ‘Credit Card PIN’ option.
- From the list displayed, you need to select the credit card number before typing in the CVV. Click on the ‘Submit’ button once you enter these details.
- An OTP will then be sent to your registered mobile number with the bank. Enter this OTP correctly and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now enter the Credit Card PIN of choice.
- Re-enter the password and click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete your credit card PIN generation online process.
By following the above-given steps, it won’t take long before you finally generate your ICICI credit card PIN online.