Get ICICI Credit Card Statement Password: Are you an account holder with ICICI Bank? Do you have an ICICI bank credit card? If the answer to these questions is yes, you probably receive a PDF statement in your mail every month. Alternatively, you can download the PDF statement online via internet banking or their mobile app.
Either way, you need to have your credit card statement password with you to open it. In this post, we will know more about the password and how to remember it. Keep on reading to find out more about ICICI Credit Card Balance.
ICICI Credit Card Statement Password
Before going any further, you ought to understand what your ICICI credit card statement password is all about. When you download your credit card statement via Email, it has a specific password format. This password is 8 words long with the first four characters being alphabets and the last four numbers.
In a nutshell, the first four characters represent the alphabets of your first name. As for the last four characters of the password, they stand for the date and month of birth in DDMM format. Ensure you enter this whenever you want to open your ICICI Credit Card Statement.
How to Remove Password from PDF Account Statement?
- Locate the downloaded PDF statement from ICICI bank.
- Next, open the Google Chrome web browser on your Personal Computer before dragging the PDF file into the new window.
- Once the statement opens in the browser, you have to correctly type in your password.
- If the password is correct, you’ll be able to view the statement. Press Ctrl + P for windows or CMD + P for MAC to print the file.
- Select the ‘Print as PDF’ option from the print menu after which you should click on the ‘Print’ option.
- The downloaded PDF file will now be free from the password.
There you have it, some of the things you ought to know about my ICICI credit card statement password and how to remove it without the hassle.
- What is the ICICi Credit card statement password?
Generally 8 letters, First four letters of applicant and date of birth in DDMM formate.
- How to Remove Password from PDF Account Statement?
Use Print Option to save passwordless statements.