IDFC Bank Loan Payment Online through IDFC First bank mobile app, Read How To Make IDFC Bank Loan Payments Online…
IDFC Bank is more than willing to offer financial assistance to its customers when need be. However, it is in your best interest that you repay back the loan together with interest as agreed to avoid penalties that may follow. Fortunately, you don’t have to go overboard when it comes to IDFC first bank EMI payment since you can get done with everything online.
This guide will take you through the simple steps to follow when looking forward to completing capital first online payment. Keep on reading to find out more.
Capital First IDFC Bank Loan Payment Using the Website
- Visit the Capital First website using your most preferred web browser. Simply type in https://customerportal.capitalfirst.com/ on the search tab before initiating a search.
- Correctly enter your registered mobile number and Date of Birth in the space set aside for these details.
- Type in the Captcha Code and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- An OTP will then be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You’ll now be able to access your Capital First Loan account. Here, click on the ‘Pay Online’ option from the menu.
- Enter your mobile number and date of birth after which you should click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Next, click on the ‘Pay’ button and choose your preferred payment method i.e., Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI and Net banking.
- Enter the payment details to complete the payment. Once done, you will receive an SMS and email notifying you of the payment option. You should also expect a receipt showing you’ve paid EMI.
Thanks to the Capital First website, you can now pay your EMI online at any time you find appealing. Keep in mind you are also allowed to make the IDFC Bank Loan Payment using the Paytm app/website and IDFC First bank mobile app.