IDFC Debit Card Activation Process: Have you received your new IDFC Bank ATM Cared or Debit Card from the bank just recently? Are you eager to start swiping your card? If the answer to any of these questions is ‘YES,’ it is imperative that you complete the IDFC Debit Card Pin generation process. Whereas the card is in a working condition, you must first activate it to complete transactions through the debit card.
IDFC Debit Card Activation
The good news is that the IDFC Debit card activation process is very simple and can be completed by almost anyone in a few steps. This guide will take you through the things to do before you finally activate your IDFC debit card. But before we dive into the steps, ensure you have your Netbanking User ID and Password, Date of Birth, Customer ID and registered mobile number.
How to Activate IDFC Debit Card via Netbanking
- Visit the IDFC Netbanking website and log in to your account using your User ID and Password.
- Once you log in to your account, click on the ‘Debit Card’ option.
- Next, select ‘Generate PIN’ from the options displayed.
- Choose the card number from the screen after which you should correctly type in the Expiry Date and CVV for your card.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Next, set the PIN of your choice.
- Finally, re-enter the Pin for verification and click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the process.
How to Activate IDFC Debit Card via Phone Call
- From your registered mobile number with the bank, dial 1800 419 4332.
- Wait for the call to get connected before selecting the language from the menu.
- Next, select the ‘Debit Card Services’ option and enter the corresponding number from the number pad.
- You’ll now have to select the ‘Debit Card Pin Generation’ option.
- Enter your Date of Birth and wait for it to be verified.
- Set the four-digit PIN number in the step that follows.
- Re-enter the PIN to complete the registration process.
Here is the answer to how to activate IDFC debit card? Once you activate your IDFC First Bank Debit card, you can use it for ATM withdrawals, POS and online transactions.