IDFC First Balance Check Online, Methods of IDFC First Bank Balance Checking Using Net Banking, by Sending SMS, by giving a Missed Call to toll-free number…
IDFC First Bank has curated different channels to help account holders check their account balance, mini statements, account statement, and many more. Rather than visiting the nearest IDFC First Bank, account holders can check their account balance online anytime.
IDFC Bank Balance Enquiry Using Net Banking
- Visit the IDFC First Bank website using https://www.idfcfirtsbank.com/.
- From the main menu, click on the ‘Customer Login’ button.
- Next, click on the ‘Login to Existing Portal’ button after which you should fill in your login credentials i.e., registered mobile number and password.
- After logging into your account successfully, you can view the total balance for your IDFC bank account on the main page.
- To view the mini statement of your IDFC account, simply click on the balance.
IDFC Bank Balance Enquiry by Sending SMS
Account-holders can also send an SMS to know their IDFC account balance without the need for an internet connection. Follow the steps given below to complete the process;
- Open the SMS app on your phone.
- Type Balance < Space><Last 4-digits of account number>.
- Send this message to 9289289960 or 5676732.
- Once the message is sent successfully, you’ll receive an SMS from IDFC bank with your bank account balance in a couple of seconds.
IDFC Bank Balance Enquiry by Giving a Missed Call
You can get your account balance by giving a missed call from your registered mobile number with the bank. Follow the steps given below to complete the process;
- Using your registered mobile number with the bank, dial 18002700720.
- Wait for the call to get connected until it disconnects automatically.
- Once the call ends, you’ll receive an SMS from IDFC bank showing your total balance.
You can easily check your IDFC bank account balance from the comfort of your home by following any of the above-given methods.