To generate a PIN for your IDFC First Bank credit card, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
IDFC Credit Card PIN Generation: In their quest to guarantee customer satisfaction, IDFC First Bank recently unveiled their first credit cards. Account-holders with the bank can get a pre-approved credit card with a good limit. However, it would help if you generated a PIN to activate the card once you receive it. This guide will take you through the simple steps on how to generate credit card pins online.
IDFC First Bank Credit Card
Requirements for IDFC First Bank Credit Card Pin Generation Online: Before going any further, you should know the things required to complete the Bank credit card PIN generation process online. In a nutshell, you must know your credit card number, Date of Expiry and CVV number. You should also have with you a registered mobile number with the bank together with an internet banking User ID and Password.
How to Generate IDFC First Bank Credit Card Using Website Link
- Visit https://idfcfir.st/ccpin on your Personal Computer or Smartphone.
- On the homepage, enter your Customer ID and Credit Card Number.
- Confirm the details you’ve just filled in and click on the ‘Get OTP’ button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Verify’ button.
- After successful verification, enter the four-digit PIN of your choice.
- Re-enter the PIN and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
How to Generate Credit Card Pin Using Internet Banking
- Visit IDFC First Bank’s internet banking facility and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Correctly type in your User ID and Password in the space set aside for these details.
- Once you log in to your account, click on the ‘Credit Card’ option from the main menu.
- A sub-menu will be displayed on your screen. Here, click on the ‘PIN Generation’ option.
- From the list that appears, select the Credit Card and click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Set a four-digit PIN of your choice.
- Re-enter the same PIN and click on the ‘Confirm’ button to set the Credit card PIN.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Confirm’ button. You’ve now successfully set your Credit Card Pin hassle-free.
Using any of the above-given methods, you can generate a PIN for an IDFC First Bank credit card in a couple of minutes. Alternatively, you can also generate a PIN for your IDFC First Bank credit card by calling the customer care number mentioned on the back of your card or by visiting any of the bank’s branches.