IFMIS Telangana Employee Salary Payslip Download at http://ifmis.telangana.gov.in, IFMIS Telangana Login…
It is without a doubt that the State Government of Telangana is by far one of the most developed and digitized in India. With the world going digital, Telangana State (TS) was among the first to follow this route. Well, this action was aimed at making sure they offer effective services while reducing the time it takes for citizens to get what they need.
One of their most widely relied upon websites is the renowned IFMIS TS Portal. Thanks to this portal, government employees can now access their payslip from the comfort of their couch. Just in case you may not know, Integrated Financial Management and Information System (IFMIS) is a unified platform developed by TS Financial Technology Department.
Here, you can access your employee payslip together with other personal details. Keep in mind your salary slip has an important role to play considering it acts as proof of employment. Better, you can use it when seeking new employment or applying for loans. For you to get the most of the IFMIS TS Portal, you need to have with you the TS treasury code number and bank account number.
How to Download IFMIS Telangana Employee Payslip 2021
Downloading your IFMIS Telangana employee payslip is a piece of cake provided you understand what is expected. To help you get started, here is a simple step by step guide to follow if you are to download your payslip hassle-free
- First things first, visit IFMIS TS Portal using https://ifmis.telangana.gov.in/ as the URL
- You’ll be redirected to the portal’s home page from where you should click on the ‘Payslip’ button
- On the new page that appears, select the Employee Code or Account Number option
- Enter the relevant details after which you should click on the ‘Search’ button
- The above step will display important details such as Name, DDO Code, Department, Phone Number
- Next, click on the ‘Send OTP’ button, and a One Time Password will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Type in the OTP in the space set aside for this information
- Now select the month and year for which you want to download the employee payslip after which you should click on the ‘Generate Payslip’ option
- Your Telangana employee payslip will be displayed on the screen of your device
- Click on the ‘Download’ button to download a copy of the payslip
For those who would like to take a printout of the salary slip, then you can simply click on the ‘Print’ button and you are good to go.
There you have it, a simple step by step guide to follow if you are to download your IFMIS Telangana employee payslip 2021. Remember, the Telangana IFMIS portal not only provides government employee details, payslips, and reports but also shares the latest information regarding different state government schemes. Be sure to take full advantage of this if you’re to keep track of everything that is taking place in the state.