IFMS MP Pay Slip 2020 Download – IFMIS Madhya Pradesh Treasury Employee Salary Report now at www.mptreasury.org…
The Madhya Pradesh State Government has now gone digital in the way they offer services to employees. Gone are the days when MP state employees had to visit the relevant offices physically just because they want to check their monthly income payslip, GPF, or Pension details. This is possible thanks to the IFMIS MP portal they can access every piece of information they need.
IFMS MP Pay Slip
To get the most from the MP Treasury IFMS website, state employees need to have a username (user employee code) and the password issued by the board. For those who did not get their password, then you can simply visit the MP Treasury DDO office. That said, in this post, we will take you through some of the things you need to know if you are to download your MP Treasury employee salary report. Read on to find out more about IFMS MP Pay Slip(Ifms mp treasury pay slip).
How to Check MP Treasury Salary Report Via IFMIS
Checking the MP Treasury employee salary report is an easy undertaking provided you understand what is expected of you. Below is a simple guide to follow if you are to check your MP Treasury Payslip.
- On your most preferred web browser, visit the official MP Treasury Portal. All it takes is for you to type in https://www.mptreasury.org. on the search bar of your browser after which you should initiate a search.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the MP Treasury Portal. Here, click on the ‘Report Text’ link.
- The above step displays the treasuries & accounts department of finance State Government of Madhya Pradesh web report list.
- Now click on the ‘Employee Reports’ option.
- Next, select the ‘Employee Salary Report’ option specifically set aside for the MP Treasury employee salary report.
- On the new page that appears on the screen of your device. Enter your Employee Code in the space set aside for this detail.
- Select the Month for which you want to check the MP Treasury employee salary report.
- Now select the Year and click on the ‘Submit button. You can click on the ‘Reset’ button if you want to change the details you’ve just entered.
- Once you click on the ‘Submit’ button, your MP Treasury dashboard will be open. You can now have a look at your MP Treasury employee salary report.
- To download your salary report, click on the ‘Download’ button.
- For those who would love to take a printout of the salary report for future reference. Simply click on the ‘Print’ button and you are good to go.
Ifms mp treasury pay slip
By following these simple steps to IFMS MP Employee Payslip, it will only be a matter of time before you finally check your monthly salary payslip online at IFMIS MP Treasury Portal.