IFMS Uttarakhand Salary Slip 2021 Download, UK Employee Salary Certificate ekosh.uk.gov.in, process to log in to Ekosh Payslip Website...
It’s no secret that the Uttarakhand state in India is enjoying both economic and digital development. In their quest to guarantee satisfaction to their employees, the state government is already leveraging the internet. At the moment, the state government has a couple of websites from where employees can access vital information including their salary certificate from the comfort of their home.
For things to work out as planned, the Uttarakhand state government is taking advantage of the Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS) when offering online services. In short, state employees can access their Ekosh UK payslip together will all the transactions that took place. Well, this comes as good news considering employees no longer have to make do with long queues just because they want to get their payslip at the respective department.
In this article, we will take you through some of the things you ought to know if you’re to download your IFMS Uttarakhand salary slip 2021. Keep reading to find out more.
Requirements to log in to Ekosh Payslip Website
Before going any further, you need to have the right details in place to access Ekosh official website and download your payslip. Fortunately, this is something that can never give you sleepless nights since you need to have your Ekosh IFMS Uttarakhand employee code that acts as the User Id or your Aadhaar number. Furthermore, you must have a password generated at the time of registration. With these details, you can access the Ekosh official website easily.
How to Download Uttarakhand Salary Slip 2021 Online
Downloading your IFMS Uttarakhand salary slip 2021 online does not have to be the underlying reason why you are having sleepless nights. All it takes is for you to follow the simple steps given below and you are good to go.
- You will first have to visit Ekosh UK portal using https://www.ekosh.uk.gov.in as the URL
- On the portal’s homepage, click on the ‘CTS Login’ button which is at the bottom of the page
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device from where you have to fill in your login credentials i.e. Employee Code/RMN or the Aadhaar Number as the User ID
- Now type in your Password in the space set aside for this detail
- Enter the Captcha Code on the space below after which you should click on the ‘Login’ button. For those who cannot see the Captcha Code, then you can easily request a new one
- You’ve now successfully logged in to your Ekosh UK portal account page. Here, click on the ‘Ekosh Payslip’ option
- Next, select the respective month for which you want to download your Uttarakhand salary slip 2021
- The above action will display the requested salary slip. Click on the ‘Download’ button to download the payslip
- Finally, click on the ‘Print’ button to take a printout of the salary slip for future reference
There you have it, a simple step by step guide you need to follow when looking forward to getting a copy of your Ekosh payslip without having to move a muscle.