The procedure for logging into the IFMS Uttarakhand Salary Slip 2023 Download website is at https://220.127.116.11/pages/display/151-ifms...
It’s no secret that the Uttarakhand state in India is enjoying both economic and digital development. Currently, the Uttarakhand state government has a couple of websites from which employees can access vital information, including their salary certificates, from the comfort of their homes.
For things to work out as planned, the Uttarakhand state government is taking advantage of the Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS) when offering online services. In short, state employees can view their Ekosh UK payslips as well as all transactions. Well, this comes as good news considering employees no longer have to make do with long queues just because they want to get their payslip at the respective department.
In this article, we will take you through some of the things you ought to know if you’re to download your IFMS Uttarakhand login salary slip for 2023.
Requirements to log in to Ekosh Payslip Website
Before going any further, you need to have the right details in place to access Ekosh’s official website and download your payslip. You need to have your Ekosh IFMS Uttarakhand employee code, which acts as the user ID, or your Aadhaar number. Furthermore, you must have a password generated at the time of registration. With these details, you can access the official Ekosh website easily.
How to Download Uttarakhand Salary Slip 2023 Online
Downloading your IFMS Uttarakhand login salary slip 2023 online does not have to be the underlying reason why you are having sleepless nights. All it takes is for you to follow the simple steps given below, and you are good to go.
- You will first have to visit the Ekosh UK portal using https://www.ekosh.uk.gov.in as the URL.
- On the portal’s homepage, click on the ‘CTS Login’ button which is at the bottom of the page.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device from where you have to fill in your login credentials i.e. Employee Code/RMN or the Aadhaar Number as the User ID.
- Now type in your Password in the space set aside for this detail.
- Enter the Captcha Code in the space below after which you should click on the ‘Login’ button. For those who cannot see the Captcha Code, then you can easily request a new one.
- You’ve now successfully logged in to your Ekosh UK portal account page. Here, click on the ‘Ekosh Payslip’ option.
- Next, select the respective month you want to download your Uttarakhand salary slip for 2023.
- The above action will display the requested salary slip. Click on the ‘Download’ button to download the payslip.
- Finally, click on the ‘Print’ button to take a printout of the salary slip for future reference.
There you have it, a simple step-by-step guide you need to follow when looking forward to getting a copy of your Ekosh payslip.