ICICI Credit Card Limit Online: ICICI credit card offers numerous benefits that you can’t risk skimping on. From fulfilling your basic needs to purchasing expensive gadgets, you’ll certainly never regret your decision after deciding to leverage an ICICI credit card. But to make any transactions against your credit card, you must have an eligible limit.
The good news is that you can request for credit card limit online from the comfort of your home. To pull this off hassle-free, you need to have an iMobile app pin, ICICI internet banking username, and password, not to mention your registered mobile number. With these in place, follow the steps given below to request that Amazon pay for the ICICI Bank credit card limit increase.
How to Increase ICICI Credit Card Limit through Internet Banking
- Visit ICICI net banking by typing in https://icicibank.com on the search tab of your web browser.
- Login to your ICICI Net Banking account by correctly typing in your User ID and Password. Click on ‘Submit’ to access your account.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Cards and Loans’ option, after which you should select the credit card.
- You’ll be redirected to a different page, where you should click on the ‘Manage your Card’ option.
- Under the ‘Manage Credit Card Limits’ section, click on the ‘Edit button.
- Correctly enter the desired limit on the card.
- A Verification PIN (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Those eligible for the credit card limit enhancement will find a higher amount under the ‘Maximum Available Credit Limit’ option than the amount under ‘Existing Limit’.
Hopefully, this post will come in handy when looking to increase the Amazon Pay ICICI credit card limit online from the comfort of your home, hassle-free.