View Indian Bank Passbook Online, Get mPassbook on Mobile Phone IndPay Mobile app or view Passbook Online at Indnetbanking…
Indian Bank mPassbook is a service aimed at making sure customers access their passbook in digital form from the convenience of any location. Any account holder with the Bank can install the digital passbook application and view their account transaction history online using their smartphone. This saves you from the hassle that comes with visiting the bank for physical passbook printing to check account statements.
Since the Indian Bank mPassbook facility is available on Mobile Banking, there is no essence of installing a separate application. All it takes is for you to open the Indian Bank Mobile Banking and view the digital passbook from the comfort of your home. In this guide, we will take you through the simple steps to follow whenever you want to view your Bank passbook online.
Steps to View Indian Bank Passbook Online on Mobile Phone
- Download and install the IndPay App from Play Store or App Store.
- Open the installed app and log in with your CIF Number and MPIN.
- You can now be able to see the main dashboard of the app. Here, you can check your Indian Bank Balance and all the main things present.
- From the menu, tap on the ‘m-Passbook’ option.
- Select your account number after which you should tap on the ‘View Passbook’ button.
- You can now be able to see the last transactions of your account without the hassle.
There you have it, the simple steps to follow and view your Indian Bank account passbook together with the transaction history from your smartphone. Keep in mind you must have your registered mobile number with the bank together with the IndPay Mobile app. Hopefully, this guide will come in handy the next time you decide to view your Indian Bank passbook online.