Indian Overseas Bank Account Balance Check: Account holders with the Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) can now get their bank account balance check online anytime, anywhere. That comes as good news to many considering they no longer have to visit their bank branch to access these details. This saves them both time and money since everything can be done while sitting at home.
But for you to leverage this service, you need to know what’s expected. Fortunately, we are here to offer a helping hand. This guide will take you through the different methods for checking your IOB balance online.
Indian Overseas Bank Account Balance check: Using UPI App
To use this method, you need a mobile number linked with the bank. This SIM should be inserted on the same phone where the UPI app is installed. You also need a Debit or ATM card for UPI registration. With these in place, follow the steps below to check your balance;
- Download any UPI app on your phone. In our case, we will settle for the PhonePe app.
- Once the app is installed successfully, you ought to complete the registration process.
- Link your IOB bank account in the app by verifying the mobile number.
- Next, create your UPI Pin by entering the expiry date and last six digits of your debit card.
- From the homepage, tap on the ‘Check Balance’ option.
- Finally, select the IOB account and enter the UPI PIN to view the account balance on the screen.
Using Internet Banking
- Visit the IOB internet banking website using https://www.iobnet.co.in/ as the URL.
- Click on the ‘Continue to the Login’ option before selecting ‘Personal Banking’ from the homepage.
- Correctly enter your IOB Login ID and Password for Netbanking.
- Enter the Captcha code just as it appears and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Once you log in, you can see the account balance on the main dashboard.
By following any of the above-given steps, it will only be a matter of time before your check your IOB account balance online from the comfort of your home. IOB Balance check number or balance enquiry number with missed call 9210622122. Toll-free number 2021 – update soon.
- What is the Indian overseas bank balance check toll-free number?
04442220004 is the Indian overseas bank balance check toll-free number.
- What is the IOB missed call balance enquiry number?
04442220004 is the IOB missed call balance enquiry number