IOB Indian Overseas Bank Cheque Book Request: Even though most people are now leveraging mobile and internet banking when making money transfers, we can never ignore the essence of cheques. Now more than ever, a cheque is regarded as one of the best modes of payments you can count on. Fortunately, you can still rely on the internet when transferring funds using a cheque.
Indian Overseas Bank Cheque
If you happen to be a customer with the Indian Overseas Bank, then you can easily order a cheque book online. All you have to do is take advantage of their mobile or internet banking facility, and you’re good to go. This guide will take you through the simple steps to complete the IOB cheque book request online.
Steps for IOB Indian Overseas Bank Cheque Book Request Online
But before we dive into the steps, ensure you have your registered mobile number with the bank together with an internet-enabled device.
- Download and install the IOB mobile app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and complete the registration process using your mobile number.
- Next, create MPIN for installed app to login with a 6 digit code.
- After successful registration, tap on ‘Cheque Services’ option from the homepage of the app.
- From the next page that appears on the screen of your device, tap on the ‘Order Cheque Book’ option.
- You’ll now have to select your account number before clicking on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Correctly enter the MPIN of the app to confirm your request before tapping in the ‘Submit’ button.
- You’ve finally completed the IOB Cheque book request process online. Wait for a couple of days and the cheque book will be delivered to your registered address.
By following the above-given steps, you can complete the IOB cheque book request online regardless of your current location. Provided you have access to a strong internet connection, be rest assured this process won’t eat into your precious time.