IOB Account Statement Download: Are you looking forward to downloading your Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) account statement without moving a muscle? If so, there is nothing to worry about since the bank offers a facility to download the statement and Indian Overseas Bank Balance check online anytime, anywhere. Through this action, you no longer have to worry about visiting any of its branches before getting the PDF statement. Get All Bank Balance Enquiry info here.
IOB Account Statement by Using mPassbook App
For you to have an easy ride, ensure you have your registered mobile number, bank account for registering on the IOB application, User ID and Password. With these things in place, use any of the simple methods below to download your IOB statement online. You can download IOB Statement without Login also.
- Download and install the IOB Mobile Banking mPassbook app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and correctly enter your IOB account number and mobile number.
- Fill in the OTP received and tap on ‘Submit’.
- You’ll then have to set up MPIN for opening the app.
- Enter the 6-digit PIN of choice.
- Re-enter the PIN for confirmation and tap on ‘Submit’.
- You’ll then have to log in to your account using the 6-digit PIN.
- Next, tap on the ‘Account Statement’ option from the menu.
- Enter your Email ID and the period for which you want to download the PDF statement.
- Select the format of the statement and tap on the ‘Proceed’ button. It is then that the requested statement will be sent to your Email ID.
Using IOB Internet Banking Facility
- Visit the IOB Netbanking website on your computer or smartphone using https://www.iobnet.co.in/ as the URL.
- Correctly enter your User ID and Password before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button to log in to your account.
- From the main menu, click on the ‘Services’ option.
- Next, click on the ‘Account Statement’ option to proceed.
- Select your account number, duration of the statement, and format of the statement.
- Finally, click on the ‘Generate Statement’ option to view and download the statement.
You are free to choose any of these methods whenever you want to download the IOB statement online. Keep in mind you can also download the IOB mini statement using the IOB NanabaN app once you download and install it on your smartphone.