Interest Certificate from IDFC First Bank: An interest certificate is undeniably one of the must-have documents as it displays the interest credited or debited from your account. This certificate will always come in handy when filing your income tax returns. IDFC First has made things easy for its customers since they can now get their interest certificates hassle-free.
Interest Certificate IDFC First Bank
Remember, IDFC First bank offers a 6% interest rate explaining why more and more people are rushing to open an account with them. Better, it credits the interest amount every quarter, not forgetting the interest certificate for your savings account. If you want to access your bank interest certificate, you need to have a mobile number registered with the bank together with an internet banking password.
Once you have all the requirements in place, you can follow the simple steps given below to get an interest certificate from IDFC First bank using their internet banking service.
Get Interest Certificate IDFC First Bank
- Open your most preferred web browser and type in https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/login on the search tab.
- Correctly type in your registered mobile number in the space set aside for this detail and click on the ‘Proceed to Log In’ option.
- Enter your password and the ‘Captcha Code’ just as it appears on the image.
- Confirm your login credentials and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- From the main menu of the website, you will have to click on the ‘Customer Services option.
- A list of IDFC First bank internet services will be displayed on the screen of your device. Here, scroll down and select ‘The statement and Advice section.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, you can now view the interest certificate. Click on the ‘Download/Email’ option.
- Select the ‘Financial Year’ on the new page that appears.
- Finally, click on the ‘Download’ button to download your interest certificate.
- To receive the interest certificate via Email, simply click on the ‘Email’ button.
Following the above steps won’t take long before you finally get your interest certificate from IDFC First bank.