International Transaction on ICICI Credit Card: ICICI bank account holders planning on making a journey for business or private purposes can now use their credit cards for currency transactions. But for this to happen, they will first have to enable international transaction since it is disabled. The good news is that you can perform this action manually without having to worry about anything.
If you have no idea on how to go about this, then you’ve definitely come to the right place. This guide will take you through the different methods to follow whenever you want to enable international transaction on ICICI credit card. Keep on reading to find out more.
Transaction ICICI Credit Card Using iMobile App
- Download and install iMobile app on your smartphone
- Open the installed app and complete the registration process
- Once you complete the registration, log in to your account using your Login PIN or Fingerprint Authentication
- From the main menu, tap on the ‘Manage Card’ option
- Select the credit card for which you want to enable the international transactions
- Next, select the ‘Transaction Settings’ option from the ‘Manage Card’ section
- You can see the ‘International’ option. Enable this option to continue
- Finally, tap on the ‘Confirm’ button to enable international transactions on your credit card
Method 2: Using Internet Banking
- Visit https://www.icicibank.com/ using your smartphone or Personal Computer
- Now click on the ‘Login’ button before typing in your Netbanking User ID and Password
- Next, click on the ‘Cards and Loans’ option
- From the sub-menu that appears, click on the ‘Credit Card’ option
- You can now see your credit card details. To proceed, select the ‘Manage Your Card’ option
- Click on the ‘Edit’ option before you can finally enable the ‘International Usage’ from the options displayed
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- You will see a ‘Your request has been processed successfully’ message on the screen of your device
By using any of the above-given methods, it will only be a matter of time before you finally enable international usage on ICICI credit card.