Intra Haryana State government Employee Salary Certificate 2021 and LPC download available at www.intrahry.gov.in, HRMS Haryana Employees…
The state government of Haryana has now gone digital in the way they offer services to its citizens. This is possible thanks to the new Intra Haryana portal that integrates all government transactions and services. Of course, this is within and across different ministries and departments not forgetting any transactions between the state government and its employees.
Some of the most notable services available on the Intra Haryana Employee portal include E-salary Haryana, GPF account services, online employee leaves details, annual property return to mention a few. Provided you have access to an internet connection together with an internet-enabled device, you’ll no longer visit state government offices to get the services you need.
How to Register Online at Intra Haryana Portal
For you to get the most out of the Intra Haryana portal, you will first have to create an account. Fortunately, this cannot take most of your time as long as you have the necessary details in place. Below is a step by step guide on how to register online at the Intra Haryana portal.
- On your browser, type in www.intrahry.gov.inas the URL to access the Intra Haryana website portal
- You redirect to the home page of the Intra Haryana portal from where you can the login panel. Here, click on the “New Registration” option to initiate the registration process
- On the new page that appears, enter your employee type, payee code, or salary bank account number and click ‘Submit‘
- Now choose any of the two options that appear i.e. Show mobile number from HRMS or Show mobile number from E-Salary to get OTP
- Enter the OTP correctly after which you should click on the ‘submit’ button for verification purposes.
- Once everything is verified, set the password from the HRMS portal and confirm it before clicking on the ‘submit’ button. It is then that you’ll get the ‘User Registered Successfully’ message, a clear indication that you’re done with the registration.
How to Download HRMS Haryana Salary Statement of Jan 2021 at intrahry.gov.in
With your account in place, it will only be a matter of time before you finally download your Intra Haryana salary statement. To help you get started, below are the simple steps you ought to follow:
- You will first have to visit the Intra Haryana portal using www.intrahry.gov.in as the URL
- At the right-hand side of the home page, click on the “Login” option to access your account
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device from where you have to enter your login credentials i.e. payee code or registered mobile number and your password
- Enter the Captcha code as it appears and click on the “Login” button. For those who cannot see the Captcha code clearly, then you can request a new one
- You’re now logged into your Intra Haryana account successfully. To generate your salary statement, select the ‘eSalary Services’ section. It is then that you can get your salary slip and annual salary statement without moving a muscle.
There you have it, a step-by-step guide on how to download an Intra Haryana employee salary certificate at www.intrahry.gov.in. If at all you forget your password, then you can get a new one by clicking on the “Forgot Password” option that you’ll see on the Login page of this HRMS portal.