ITBP Pay Slip Login Web portal is Himveer Connect is now available at itbpolice.nic.in. Download and Check Your ITBP Payslip 2021 Online…
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) is one of the most highly regarded central armed forces in India. And this does not come as a surprise to many if the numerous responsibilities they have to cater for are anything to go by. Regarded as a multidimensional force, the ITBP takes care of the northern borders, prevents illegal immigration and trans-border smuggling not forgetting detection and prevention of border violations.
But with the high number of personnel recruited in the force, it might take some time before they all receive their monthly payslip. Fortunately, this is no longer an issue of concern as they can now take advantage of the Himveer Connect portal, an Electronic Personal Information System (ePIS). In this article, we will take you through some of the things you ought to know and stand a better chance of leveraging what the Himveer Connect portal has to offer.
How to Check Your ITBP Pay Slip 2021 Online?
For employees to check their payslips, they’ll need to have a PIS username and PIS password. The good news is that it won’t take long before you get these login credentials. That said, here is a step by step guide to follow when looking forward to checking your ITBP payslip 2021 online.
- Open your most preferred web browser and visit the Himveer Connect portal. All it takes is for you to type in https://www.itbpolice.nic.in/ on the search bar before initiating a search
- On the portal’s homepage, click on the ‘Login’ button from the options that appear
- A drop list will be displayed from where you have to select the ‘Personal Login’ option
- The above action directs you to the Himveer Login Page. Here, enter your PIS Username and PIS Password in the space set aside for these details. You can click the checkbox to save your login credentials in the web browser if you so desire
- Now, type in the Captcha Image exactly as shown and click on the ‘Login’ button to access your ITBP personal account
- Next, enter the Month and Year for which you want to download your ITBP payslip
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and the requested payslip will appear on the screen of your device
- Finally, select the ‘Download’ option to complete the download process. To take a print out of the requested ITBP payslip, click on the ‘Print’ button.
NOTE: You only have 5 login chances, and hence you should exercise caution when filling your login credentials. Once you exceed the set limit, your User ID will be blocked for 24 hours.
In case you forget your ITBP PIS Password, then you can easily recover it at the Himveer Connect portal. With your regimental number and registered mobile number in place, access the Himveer Login Page. Here, you have to enter your Regimental Number and choose your security question.
You’ll need to provide the answer to your security question and enter your registered mobile number in the space that follows. To reset your password, click on the ‘Reset Password’ button, and you’re good to go. It is then that you can access your ITBP personal account and check your payslip. Do you want to know more about ITBP Pay Slip Login Himveer ask through comments.