Jagananna Smart Township Online Application new registration process, Jagananna Smartcity online apply for plot purchase at migapdtcp.ap.gov.in process…
On January 11 2022, Andhra Pradesh starts the new Jagananna Smart Township concept. The AP state government will develop plots for middle-class people and sell the clear title, fully developed smart city featured layouts to the public. The plot size is three types 180, 240 & 300 Square yards. This smart township project is under MIG Layouts Jagananna Smart Townships (JST).
Who is eligible for Jagananna Smart Townships (JST)?
Indian Citizens and the family having an annual Household Income Up to Rs.18,00,000 are only eligible. The age of the applicant shall be 18 years and above. Only one plot will be allotted for one family.
At Present JST layouts are available in Dharmavaram, Kavali, Kandukur, Eluru, Rayachoti and Mangalagiri. For more details about the area, you can log in to the migapdtcp.ap.gov.in portal. All Government Employers have 20% off in cost and 10% reservation in layout.
How to apply for the Jagananna Smart Township plot allotment?
- First, you might go to the migapdtcp.ap.gov.in web portal and click on Apply for the plot on the menu.
- Next page, ask you to log in Apply for plot allotment registration and Choose New user Registration here.
- In the new user, registration enters your full name, email address, mobile phone number and your password. click next.
- OTP will be sent to your mobile number and need to enter it on the next page to complete your new user registration.
After a successful new user registration process, you have to log in with your mobile number and your chosen password on the login page. In the Application for allotment of plot you have to upload
- SSC certificate or age proof
- Income proof ITR latest
- Address Proof document
In this application, you have to fill in Applicant details, Applicant family details and your choice of MIG layout location details. In Applicant details, you have to upload the above details, scan and save the above particulars before applying online. Take print two copies of the application along with all necessary documents mentioned in the application at your chosen ULB office. You have to pay the initial payment to plot the registration.
Payment by the Allottee
The initial payment along with the cost of the application shall be paid in favour of the Commissioner of ULB/UDA. After allotment, the applicant shall agree with the Development Authority within one month. 5% rebate provided to the applicant who pays 100% sale price of the plot within one month of the agreement.
The allottee shall pay the instalments as per the Schedule for the balance remaining after the initial 10% paid with the Application.
- 30% of the sale price of the Plot within (1) One month from the date of the agreement.
- 30% of the sale price of the Plot within (6) six months from the date of the agreement.
- The remaining 30% within 12 months from the date of the agreement or at the time of Registration whichever is earlier.
Plot Owners Association shall be formed under the aegis of the Development Authority upon completion of the Jagananna Smart Township Online Application Project. For more details meet the nearest Grama Ward Sachivalayams.