Read How to Check Jamabandi Punjab Land Record, Online Land Records at jamabandi.punjab.gov.in web portal…
In their quest to offer prompt services to its citizens in public matters relating to land and revenue, the State Government of Punjab has decided to leverage technology, the internet to be precise. This is possible thanks to the Bhulekh Punjab Land Record portal that oversees and monitors the implementation of digitization and computerization of land records related documents in the state. For efficient services, the Punjab Land Records Society (PLRS) operates under the overall policy framework of the Punjab State E-Governance Society (PSEGS).
Available Services in Bhulekh Punjab Land Record Portal
The Bhulekh Punjab Land Record portal has come at the right time considering the world is going digital. Thanks to the portal, citizens can access a wide range of services including mutation reports, integrated property-wise transaction details, Jamabandi, property tax records, and court cases related to land disputes. If this is not enough, citizens can also apply for correction in land records from the comfort of their homes.
One thing you ought to keep in mind is that the term ‘Jamabandi’ is used to describe records of land rights in India. This term is very common in the Northern States such as Rajasthan, Haryana, and Punjab. Land management agencies in these states leverage both technology and manual Jamabandi registers to offer information about the land, the cultivators, the owners, cess payable on the land to mention a few.
How to Check Jamabandi Punjab Land Record Online
Checking the Jamabandi Punjab land record online is not that hard provided you understand what is expected. To help you get started, here is a simple step by step guide to follow and complete the process hassle-free.
- On your most preferred web browser, type in https://jamabandi.punjab.gov.in/ on the search bar as the URL to access the Punjab Land Records portal
- You redirect to the homepage of the website after initiating a search. Here, click on the ‘FARD’ button
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device where should click on the ‘Jamabandi’ tab
- Correctly enter the required details such as District, Tehsil, Village and year after which you have to click on the ‘Set Region’ option
- Now select the type of copy for which you want to see Punjab Fard
- If you want to check Bhulekh Punjab Fard by Jamabandi, simply click on the ‘Jamabandi’ option displayed on the left menu bar
- Four options will be displayed on the screen of your device i.e. Owner Name Wise, Khewat No. Wise, Khasra No Wise, and Khatauni No Wise. Click on the most preferred option
- Correctly enter the details needed
- Finally, click on the ‘View Report’ and the Jamabandi details will appear on the page
By following these simple steps, it will only be a matter of time before you finally check the Jamabandi Punjab land record online. Remember, the Khasra Number is a plot or survey number given to a particular piece of land in villages. Khatauni Number, on the other hand, is issued to a set of cultivators who cultivate certain portions of the land that falls under Khasra Numbers.