Jharkhand Salary Slip, Jharkhand State Government Employee Salary Slip download in Online DDO at Jkuber.gov.in web portal. Jharkhand employee Online Payslip download…
Accessing your Jharkhand employee payslip is no longer an issue of concern. Thanks to what the internet has to offer, you can now check your salary details at any time of the day without having to move a muscle. This is possible thanks to the Kuber Integrated Financial Management System, an employee-specific portal.
With the Kuber IFMS Portal, you don’t have to waste your precious time visiting the relevant offices just because you want to access your salary slip. The same is to be said of other services like General Provident Fund, service history, and leave encashment to mention a few. In this article, we will take you through some of the things you ought to do when looking forward to downloading your Jharkhand employee salary slip. Keep reading to find out more.
Requirements to Get Jharkhand Employee Payslip
Just as is the case with most websites, there are several things you need to have in place before you can finally download your Jharkhand employee payslip. To help you get started, here are some basic requirements you need to check before doing anything else.
- Register yourself with the Kuber IFMS portal
- Password generated during registration
- PRAN, Generated Provident Fund or CPS number
How to Download Your Jharkhand Employee Payslip
Now that you know about the basic requirements if you’re to get the most from the Kuber IFMS portal, below are the steps to follow when looking forward to downloading your Jharkhand employee payslip
- First and foremost, visit the Kuber IFMS portal using your most preferred web browser. All it takes is for you to type in https://www.jkuber.gob.in/ on the search tab before initiating a search
- You’ll be redirected to the portal’s homepage from where you have to select your preferred language from the top right corner
- Now fill in your login details correctly i.e. GPF/CPS/PRAN number and Password
- Enter the Captcha Code as it appears in the image after which you should click on the ‘Login’ button to access your account
- Once the Employee Page loads, click on the ‘Salary Details’ menu. A drop-down menu will appear from where you have to click on the ‘Payslip’ option
- Next, select the appropriate Year/Month for which you want to download your Jharkhand employee payslip
- Confirm the details and click on the ‘Get Report’ option if everything is correct. The requested employee payslip will then be displayed on the screen of your device
- To download the payslip, simply click on the ‘Download’ link and it will be saved in the selected folder
- Finally, click on the ‘Print’ button and take a printout of your Jharkhand employee payslip
By following these steps, it will only be a matter of time before you finally download your Jharkhand employee salary slip. Keep in mind you should first complete the registration process before you can finally use the Kuber IFMS portal. Fortunately, this is not going to take most of your time provided you understand what is expected.