Jkuber IFMS Jharkhand web portal for Employee Login to get Jharkhand State Government employee Salary slip 2021 Pay Certificate…
Kuber Integrated Financial Management System is by far one of the most widely relied upon portals by employees in India. And this does not come as a surprise considering it saves both time and money that they would otherwise have used visiting the relevant offices to access their data. Nowadays, you only have to take advantage of the Kuber IFMS portal to access vital information hassle-free.
But for things to turn out the way you expect, you ought to understand what it takes to complete Kuber IFMS portal registration and logging into your account. Fortunately, we are here to offer a helping hand. Keep reading to find out more.
How to Register in Kuber IFMS Portal
Creating an account with the Kuber IFMS portal does not have to be the underlying reason why you are going through a hard time. All it takes is for you to follow the simple steps given below and you’re good to go.
- Using https://www.jkuber.gov.in/ as the URL, visit the Kuber IFMS portal using any web browser of choice
- On the top right corner of the new page that appears on your screen, click on the ‘Employee Registration’ option
- A drop-down list will appear from where you have to select the ‘Employee Type’ from the options given
- Now enter any of your GPF, CPS, or PRAN number in the space set aside for this detail
- Type in your Registered Mobile Number after which you should click on the ‘Generate OTP’ option. A One Time Verification Pin will be sent to the shared mobile number
- Enter your Date of Birth in line with what you shared with the DDO
- You’ll then have to create a strong password and confirm the same
- Now enter the received OTP for verification purposes
- Finally, type in the Captcha Code as it appears on the image and click on the ‘Register’ button. You’ve now completed the registration process at the Kuber IFMS portal
How to Login to Kuber IFMS Portal
Once you complete the registration process, you can log in to your account and access the Jharkhand salary slip 2021 pay certificate from any location of choice. Below is a simple step by step guide to help you with the login process
- Visit Kuber IFMS portal using https://www.jkuber.gov.in/ as the URL
- On the portal’s homepage, you have to select your most preferred language i.e. English or Hindi
- Next, enter your GPF/CPS/PRAN number as your User ID
- Fill the password created during registration
- Now enter the Captcha Code as it appears in the image shown
- Finally, click on the ‘Login’ button to access the employee page of the Kuber IFMIS portal. Here, you can access your Jharkhand salary slip 2021 pay certificate or any other details of choice.
There you have it, what you ought to do when looking forward to creating an account with the Kuber IFMIS portal before completing the login process. It is then that you can download and take a printout of your Jharkhand employee salary slip.