KJSB Online Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Mini Statement: Account holders with Kalyan Janata Sahakari bank no longer have to go through a lot when in dire need of the mini statement. In its quest to achieve customer satisfaction at all times, the bank has introduced a service that allows customers to check their balance directly on their mobile phone. That comes as good news to many since you no longer have to make do with endless visits to their nearest branch office to access the information you need.
For you to have a smooth ride while checking Kalyan Janata Sahakri bank statement online, you need to have KJSB internet banking username and password. You should also have with you your registered mobile number and KJSB mobile app login details. That way, it won’t take long before you finally check your mini statement.
KJSB Mini Statement Check Using Mobile App
Getting your passbook is a walk in the park when using KJSB mobile app. To pull this off hassle-free, follow the simple steps given below:
- Open your already installed KJSB mobile app on your phone. For those who are yet to download it, you can easily access the app from the Play Store
- Once you install the mobile app successfully, you will have to log in to your account
- On the homepage, tap on the ‘Mini Statement’ option
- A new page will appear from where you can view the mini statement for your account.
KJSB Mini Statement Check Using Internet Banking
- Visit the KJSB internet banking website on your PC using https://kalyanjanata.in/login-IB as the URL
- Correctly fill in your Username and Password after which you should click on the ‘Login’ button
- On the home screen, click on the ‘Account Statement’ option
- Select the duration of the statement before finally clicking on the ‘View’ button. It is then that you can check your KJSB mini statement.