How to Know the EPF Balance, EPF mobile app and checking your EPF balance Download EPF Mobile App…
While working, it is in your best interest that you save some money in anticipation of retirement. After all, you still have a life to live once you retire. The good news is the Employee’s Provide Fund (EPF) serves as the perfect way to save for retirement. But for you to plan your retirement adequately, it is vital to know the balance of your PF account.
Fortunately, this is something that should never give you sleepless nights since you can use the EPF mobile app to access multiple customer-centric services. Whether you want to check your EPF balance, gas booking, PAN, Aadhar, etc. What is even more fascinating, the UMANG app is easily downloadable on multiple devices including smartphones, tablets, and Personal Computers.
But for you to get the most from the UMANG app when checking your EPF balance, you need to have an active Universal Account Number (UAN) together with a registered phone number. That said, here are the steps you need to follow when looking forward to downloading your EPF mobile app and checking your EPF balance.
EPF Mobile app for checking EPF balance
- First things first, download the UMANG app on your smartphone by visiting an app store. If you happen to own an Android phone, simply check out Google Play Store and download the app.
- For iPhone users, visit the Apple app store and initiate the download process.
- Wait for the download to complete after which you should install the UMANG App.
- Next, open the app and select the ‘EPFO’ option.
- The EPFO page will be displayed on the screen of your phone. Here, tap on the ‘Employee Centric Service’ option to continue with the process.
- You can now see two services i.e. ‘View Passbook and Raise the Claim. To check your EPF Slips, you ought to click on the ‘View Passbook’ tab.
- Now enter your active Universal Account Number in the space set aside for this detail.
- Click on the ‘Get OTP’ option and a One Time Verification Pin will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- You’ll now have to enter the OTP after which you can view the full list of all your EPF accounts from the first time you enrolled.
- Finally, click on the ‘Employer Specific’ tab to check your EPF balance and entries.
Thanks to the UMANG APP, you can now check your EPF balance without going through a lot. Keep in mind you’re also allowed to check your PF Balance via SMS, missed call, or the Unified Portal. Regardless of the route you choose to take, you will not have to worry about moving from your current location just because you want to confirm your EPF balance.