Kotak 811 Account Number, Know Your Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Number through using Mobile App and using Internet Banking…
Kotak Bank is one of those banks in India that are now leveraging the internet to guarantee customer satisfaction. That’s evident with the Kotak 811, a zero balance account you can open from the comfort of your couch. Once your account is opened, the executive will come to your address for KYC verification purposes before the account is upgraded to a savings account.
Kotak 811 Account Number
Since the entire process takes place online, you’ll not be handed the passbook with the welcome kit. Fortunately, there are two ways in which you can know your account number without the hassle i.e., Kotak 811 app and Kotak internet banking. Keep reading to know your account number today!
How to Know Your Kotak Account Number using Mobile App?
- Download Kotak 811 Mobile App on your smartphone from the Play Store.
- Once the app is installed, register with your CRN and registered mobile number.
- Create a six-digit MPIN or simply enable a Fingerprint scanner.
- Log in to the app and tap on the ‘Kotak 811’ option from the menu.
- On the next screen that appears, you can view your account number, CRN and IFSC number.
How to Know Your Kotak Bank Account Number using Internet Banking?
- Visit Kotak Mahindra Bank internet banking using https://netbanking.kotak.com/knb2/.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button after which you should type in your CRN and Password.
- A one-time verification pin will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Login Securely’ button.
- You’ll be redirected to the homepage from where you should click on the ‘Accounts’ option.
- From the submenu that appears, select your account type.
- Your account number, IFSC and other account details will be displayed on your screen under the personal details section.
If your question is How to know my Kotak 811 account number? By following any of these two methods, you can easily know your Kotak 811 mobile number without moving a muscle.