How to Complete Kotak Bank Internet Banking Registration, Kotak Bank 811 Mobile Banking Registration for online transactions, Internet Banking Login Registration …
Kotak Bank provides internet banking services to customers in an attempt to ensure they manage their accounts while on the go. Rather than visiting its branches simply because you want to check your Kotak account balance or transfer funds, you can take advantage of the Netbanking service. However, you’ll first have to complete the registration process before taking advantage of its internet banking facility.
Kotak Bank 811 Internet Banking Registration
The good news is that you can easily get done with the registration process as long as you understand how to go about it. Furthermore, you must have your Kotak Bank CRN Number, Date of Birth details, Mother’s maiden name, registered mobile number, Email ID and Debit card details. With these details in place, follow the step-by-step guide below to complete Kotak Bank Netbanking registration online;
- Open the Kotak Bank Netbanking website on your Smartphone or Personal Computer- https://www.kotak.com/j1001mp/netapp/MainPage.jsp.
- From the menu, click on the ‘Register for Net Banking’ option.
- Correctly enter your CRN Number and Captcha is the space set aside for these details before ticking on ‘Accept Terms and Conditions.
- You can now see four options on the next page that appears. Here, you have to enter two correct details.
- Once the details are verified, select any of the four different methods shown. It is advisable that you select the ‘Debit Card Details’ option.
- Now enter your Debit Card Number, Expiry Date and CVV Number and wait for them to be verified.
- On the next screen, enter the first six characters of your choice. The next six characters will be sent to your Email ID.
- This is now your temporary 12-digit password.
- Log in using your CRN Number and Temporary Password.
- Enter the Dynamic Code sent to your Email/Mobile Number to verify your login.
- Enter the temporary password and new permanent password.
- You’ll then have to enter your User ID of choice. You are free to log in using the CRN Number or User ID.
- Finally, log in using your CRN Number and the New Password.
Hopefully, this guide will come in handy the next time you want to register for Kotak Bank Internet Banking service online.