Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Transfer Process, Read How to transfer your Kotak Mahindra Bank Account to another location Bank. transfer their online accounts to another branch…
Kotak Mahindra Bank offers customers the chance to transfer their online accounts to another branch. This service comes in handy when you relocate to a different location and you no longer have access to your previous bank branch. In this guide, we will see what it takes to complete the online transfer of your Kotak Mahindra Bank account.
But before we jump into the steps to follow, you need to have your Internet Banking User ID and Password, new branch address and PIN code of the new branch address, not forgetting your mobile number registered with the bank. With these details in place, follow the simple steps below to change Kotak Bank branch online through Internet Banking.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Transfer Process
- Visit the Kotak Mahindra Bank Netbanking website on your smartphone or Personal Computer- https://www.kotak.com/j1001mp/netapp/MainPage.jsp.
- You’ll be redirected to the login page where you need to enter your CRN or User ID and password in the box set aside for these details to log in to your account.
- Enter the OTP sent to the registered mobile number with the bank to authenticate the login.
- Once you log in to your account, click on the ‘Banking’ option.
- Next, click on the ‘Service Request’ option and a drop-down menu will appear, Here, select the ‘New Service Request’ option.
- A new page will appear on the site where you have to select the ‘Change of Home Branch’ option from the list.
- Select the accounts which you want to transfer. For those who would like to transfer all their accounts, simply click on the ‘CRN’ option.
- Now enter the Branch PIN Code and click on the ‘Enter’ button.
- After you confirm the address, tick mark before I agree to the statement after which you should click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile phone to confirm the Kotak Bank branch change request.
- You can now be able to see a Service Request Number on the screen. Take note of this number to keep track of your service request.
By following the above-given steps, it will only be a matter of time before you finally complete the Kotak Mahindra Bank account transfer online. Keep in mind you can also leverage the Kotak Bank app to complete the process.