Get Kotak Mahindra Bank Mini Statement: Kotak Mahindra is undeniably one of the leading financial institutions in India. Being a nationalized bank, it strives to attain customer satisfaction at all times. No wonder they provide online facilities to customers to ensure they access their accounts within the shortest time possible, regardless of their current location.
Get Kotak Mahindra Bank Mini Statement
For those who would like to get their mini statement, then they can do so while on the go. This guide will take you through the simple methods to leverage whenever you want to access your Kotak Mahindra mini statement online.
Method 1: Using Kotak 811 App
- Download and install Kotak 811 app from Play Store or App Store.
- Open the installed app and complete the registration process using your CRN Number and the OTP received on the app.
- You’ll also have to set the MPIN for future access.
- Once you login to your account successfully, tap on the ‘View Last 10 Transactions’ options.
- You can now be able to see the last ten transactions of your account.
Method 2: Through Internet Banking
- First things first, visit the Kotak Mahindra Bank internet banking website- https://www.kotak.com/j1001mp/netapp/MainPage.jsp.
- Correctly enter your CRN Number and Password to access your account.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click on the ‘Secure Login’ button.
- On the main page of the website, you can see the last five transactions of your account.
Method 3: Via SMS
- From your registered mobile number, you have to type the Kotak Mahindra Bank mini statement SMS- TXN.
- Send the SMS to 9971056767.
- Once you send the message successfully, you’ll receive a message from the bank containing the last three transactions on your account.
By using any of the above-given methods, you can check your Kotak Mahindra mini statement from the comfort of any location you find appealing.