Kotak Mahindra Bank Passbook Online: Are you an account holder with Kotak Mahindra Bank in India? Do you want to check your passbook without the hassle? If so, there is no need to panic since you’ve just come to the right place. Thanks to Kotak Mahindra Bank Netbanking service, you no longer have to visit the nearest bank branch before accessing your passbook.
Nowadays, you can view your passbook online anytime, anywhere. However, you need to have your registered mobile number with the bank together with Kotak CRN for mobile banking registration. With the above in place, follow these easy steps to get the passbook on your phone;
Kotak Mahindra Bank Passbook Online
- Download and install Kotak Mahindra Banking app on your smartphone.
- Open the installed app and complete the registration using your registered mobile number and CRN.
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number after which you should tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- To login to the app, you have to create a six digit pin.
- After a successful login, tap on the ‘Account Overview’ option from the homepage.
- On the next screen that appears, tap on ‘View Transactions’ option.
- You can now view the requested passbook on your phone.
- Account holders with the bank are free to select the Last 10 transactions, last week, past month transaction or set custom dates to view the passbook.
- The good news is that you can view a maximum of 92 days transactions at a go. To pull this off successfully, select the date range within 92 days.
There you have it, the steps to follow before you can finally view Kotak Mahindra bank passbook online. The passbook contains the date of transactions, transaction details and amount credit/debit details. These details will come in handy whenever you want to keep track of your account with the bank.