Kotak Mahindra Bank Passbook Request through Online Kotak 811 App and Internet Banking to get another copy or new book…
Kotak Mahindra is one of the most popular banks in India. Account holders with the bank can now take advantage of its online facility to access a wide range of banking services while on the go. Those who are yet to receive a passbook after opening an account with the bank have no reason to panic.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Passbook
Nowadays, you can apply for the Kotak Bank passbook online, regardless of your current location. For the entire process to be smooth, ensure you have your Kotak CRN, registered mobile number, net banking user ID, and Password. With all these requirements in place, follow the simple step-by-step guide given below to request your Kotak bank passbook online.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Passbook Request Online
- First things first, download and install the Kotak 811 app from the Play Store or App Store.
- After installing the app successfully, open it and click on the ‘Click Here to Log In’ option.
- On the next page that appears on your phone’s screen, correctly enter your CRN Number and tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Enter your Six-digit MPIN set while completing the registration process.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the next screen and tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Wait until you receive a pop-up indicating you’ve successfully registered in the app and tap ‘OK’.
- Choose a profile picture before you can finally enable fingerprint security settings.
- From the options displayed on the home screen, tap on the ‘Service Request’ option.
- Next, tap on the ‘Account Service Requests’ option on the new screen that appears
- To continue, tap on the ‘Activation/Deactivation of Passbook’ option.
- You’ll now have to select your account number. Once you do this, tap on the ‘Activate’ button to send the Kotak bank passbook request online.
- Finally, confirm your account number and account holder’s name before tapping on the ‘Confirm’ button to complete the process.
The very moment you submit your request, you’ll receive a Service Request ID for future reference. Make sure you keep it safe. Hopefully, these steps will come in handy the next time you want to complete the Kotak Mahindra bank passbook request online.