Kotak Net Banking Password Reset, Kotak Internet Banking login, Read how to reset forgotten Kotak811 Internet bank login password instant online…
Kotak Net Banking facility serves as the perfect way for customers to manage their accounts without having to visit the branch. Whether you want to transfer money or check your balance, then you can do so from the comfort of your home. However, you need to have your User ID and Password before leveraging the service.
Kotak Net Banking Password Reset
But what if you happen to forget your Kotak Net banking password? In this case, you’ll not be able to access your account. The good news is that you can reset the password hassle-free and access your account. Below are the simple steps to follow when resetting your Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking password;
- You’ll first have to visit Kotak net banking website on your smartphone or Personal Computer- https://www.kotak.com/j/1001mp/netapp/MainPage.jsp.
- On the next page that appears, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option under the ‘Password’ section.
- Next, correctly enter the CRN Number of your account.
- Now enter the Captcha Code as it appears before accepting the terms and conditions by clicking the radio button.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button to proceed.
- On the new screen, answer 2 questions to verify your authenticity.
- To have a smooth ride, settle for the Date of Birth and Registered Mobile Number options.
- Choose the method you would like to use in generating your Kotak net banking password. You’re better of selecting the ‘Debit Card/Virtual Card’ method.
- You can also choose to go with the Secret Question or Credit Card option.
- Kotak Net Banking password reset options will be displayed. Here, enter the first six characters of your temporary password. The next six will be sent to you via email and SMS.
- Go back to the login screen and enter your CRN Number and Password to log in.
- Enter the code received in your Email and registered your mobile number with the bank.
- On the welcome screen, enter your current password and a new one of your choice.
- Re-enter the new password before you can finally click on the ‘Go’ button.
By following the above-given steps, you will reset your Kotak Mahindra net banking in minutes, regardless of your current location.