Link Aadhaar with Kotak Mahindra Bank Savings, Current Accounts. Read How to link your Aadhaar card to your Kotak Mahindra bank account using the website…
Linking your Aadhaar card to your bank account is a mandatory undertaking in India. Kotak Mahindra bank account holders who are yet to link their Aadhaar Card to their bank account should do so as soon as possible.
Link Aadhaar with Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
But for you to complete the process, you need to have your mobile number which is registered with the bank, the date of birth of the account holder, the CRN number of your Kotak account and Debit card details. You must also have with you the debit card details. With these things in place, follow the step-by-step guide below to link your Aadhaar card to your Kotak Mahindra bank account using the website.
- Visit the Kotak Mahindra Bank website on your Smartphone or Personal Computer- https://www.kotak.com/en.html.
- From the home page, scroll done and click on the ‘Link Your Aadhaar’ option under the Aadhaar Services section.
- You’ll be redirected to a new page on the website where you should correctly enter your mobile number registered with the bank and your Date of Birth or CRN Number.
- Click on the ‘Get OTP’ button to receive an OTP on your phone. Enter the code in the space set aside for this detail.
- Wait for the code to be verified after which you should enter your Aadhaar Number correctly together with the option to choose the DBLT facility in your Kotak account.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to receive an Aadhaar OTP on your mobile number.
- Finally, enter this OTP and your Aadhaar card will link to your Kotak Mahindra bank account.
By following the above-given steps, you will have an easy time when linking Aadhaar to your Kotak bank account. Keep in mind you can also use the Kotak Bank app to complete the process.