Link Aadhaar To Union Bank Account, Ways to link your Account with the Aadhaar number in Bank through Bank Website and Send SMS information…
Linking the Aadhaar Card number with your bank account has more to offer than you might think at first. From Gas Subsidy and availing a host of government schemes to zero balance bank accounts, you can never regret your decision once you link Aadhaar to the bank account.
Link Aadhaar to Union Bank Account
Union Bank account holders have also not been left behind in this regard since they can link the Aadhaar card with their account without the hassle. In this guide, we’ve compiled some of the methods to help you link Aadhaar to the Bank account in minutes.
Through Union Bank Website
- You’ll first have to visit the Union Bank Aadhaar link page using https://eremit.unionbankofindia.co.in/linkaadhaar/GUIs/unionaadhaar.aspx
- A form will be displayed on the screen of your device. Fill out the form correctly to proceed.
- Enter your 15-digit Union Bank account number.
- Re-enter the account number for confirmation purposes.
- Correctly enter your Account Name, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number and Email ID in the space set aside for these details.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to confirm the Union Bank Aadhaar link, and you’re good to go.
You can link your Aadhaar card with your Union Bank account by sending an SMS from your registered mobile number. Follow the steps below to complete the process;
- Open the SMS app on your phone with a registered mobile number and type UID (Space) 15-digit account number (Space) 12-digit Aadhaar.
- Send the above message to 09223008486.
- Keep in mind this SMS is chargeable. For this reason, you need to check your balance before sending it.
- Once the message is delivered successfully, your Aadhaar number will be linked to your account within 72 working hours.
Linking Aadhaar to the Union Bank account does not have to be stressful. After all, you can leverage the Union Bank website, send SMS or use Union Bank Mobile App to complete the process.