Linking Aadhaar with IOB Online: When opening an account with any bank of choice, you have to link Aadhaar Card with the account. If you have an account with the Indian Overseas Bank (IOB), you can get done with this process anytime, anywhere. All you need is an internet connection together with an internet-enabled device, and you’re good to go.
Linking Aadhaar with IOB
But for the process to be successful, you ought to have your IOB account number, registered mobile number, Aadhaar number and the mobile number linked with the Aadhaar card. Remember, an OTP is sent to the mobile number to verify and complete the IOB bank Aadhaar link process.
Step-by-Step Guide to Link Aadhaar with IOB Indian Overseas Bank
- Visit the IOB Aadhaar linking website on your computer or Smartphone- https://www.iobnet.co.in/ibanking/ibAadhaarViewStatusEntry.do?mode=A.
- A form displayed on the screen of your device.
- Correctly fill in your Account Number, Aadhaar Number, and Registered mobile number.
- Select whether you want to avail DBLT facility in this account.
- Next, tick mark on ‘I Consent to allow the Bank to send Aadhaar in my account and authenticate with UIDAI’.
- Enter the Captcha text as it appears in the image after which you should click on the ‘Next button.
- An OTP sent to your phone from UIDA. Correctly type in this OTP on the next page to authenticate the Aadhaar seeding.
- Then, Wait for the Aadhaar card to validate and the Aadhaar linking process will now be complete.
It is evident that linking your Aadhaar card with Indian Overseas Bank is never going to take a toll on you. After all, you can perform this action on the go provided you have access to an internet connection. Hopefully, the above steps will come in handy the next time you want to link your Aadhaar card with Indian Overseas Bank online.