Maharashtra Pay Slip – Maharashtra State Government Employee Payslip 2021 and Payroll download. Salary Certificate, LPC at Maha Sevaarth…
Are you an employee of the Maharashtra State Government? Do you want to get a copy of your Maharashtra payslip 2021? If so, there is no reason to panic since you can now get your basic details without having to move a muscle. You may be wondering how this is even possible in the first place.
Well, Maharashtra State Government employees’ can now take full advantage of the Sevaarth Mahakosh website to access their salary certificate anytime anywhere. Developed and designed by the National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) department, it will only be a matter of time before you download your payslip.
But for everything to turn out as anticipated, you need to understand what it takes to get the most out of the Sevaarth Mahakosh website. Fortunately, we are here to offer a helping hand. Keep on reading to find out more.
How to Get a Username for Maharashtra Employee Payslip Login?
Before doing anything else, you need to get your login credentials i.e. Username and Password. Lucky enough, this is not going to take most of your time since you only have to register yourself with your DDO officer. To complete the registration process, you need to share vital details including department code, employee, name, date of birth, and gender. It is then that you’ll get your username.
As for the password, you have to make do with ifms123 when logging in for the very first time. Be sure to change the password after a successful login. Of course, the new password should be strong enough and confidential to prevent unauthorized access.
Maharashtra Employee Salary Slip 2021 Payroll Download
Downloading your Maharashtra employee salary slip 2021 is a piece of cake provided you understand how to go about it. To help you get started, here are the simple steps you need to follow and access your salary slip hassle-free.
- Using your most preferred web browser, visit the official Sevaarth Mahakosh website. Simply type in https://www.mahakosh.gov.in/ after which you should initiate a search
- On the new page that appears, select the ‘Personal Information’ option that is under the ‘Application’ menu
- Here, click on the ‘Sevaarth’ option before you agree on the pop-up window. This action will open the homepage of Sevaarth Mahakosh website
- Alternatively, log in directly to the homepage using https://sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in/login.jsp as the URL
- Correctly enter your login credentials i.e. Username and Password in the space set aside for these details
- Type in the Captcha Code as it appears after which you should click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your account
- A new page will appear from where you have to click on the ‘Employee Report Corner’ to display a drop-down list
- Click on the ‘View Payslip’ option
- Now select the Month and Year for which you want to download your Maharashtra employee salary slip and click on the ‘Generate Payslip’ option
- Once the requested salary slip is displayed on the screen of your device, simply click on the ‘Download’ button to download a copy of the same.
By following these steps, it will only be a matter of time before you finally download and take a printout of your Maharashtra employee salary slip.