Check the Monthly Average Balance of Your SBI, Know the Monthly Average Balance of Your SBI Savings Account,
The State Bank of India is by far one of the largest and most trusted banks in the country. Even though opening an account with the bank is not an easy undertaking, it’s definitely worth it in the end. Better yet, you’ll no longer have to go through a lot when leveraging their services since SBI boasts features not available in some banks.
Steps to Check MAB of SBI Account Online
One such feature is the Monthly Average Balance (MAB) concept, aimed at avoiding inactive accounts. That’s possible, as it allows account holders to maintain a minimum balance in their accounts and evade charges. Today we will take you through the process of checking the MAB of your SBI account online.
- Visit the SBI internet banking website by typing in https://www.onlinesbi.com/ on your web browser before initiating a search.
- You’ll be redirected to the homepage, where you should click on the ‘Login’ button.
- On the new page that appears, click on the ‘Continue to Login’ button.
- Enter your Username and Password in the space set aside for these login details.
- Correctly type in the Captcha Code and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Select the bank account whose MAB you want to check and click on the ‘Click here for the last 10 transactions’ option.
- You can now view the mini statement of your SBI account. Click on the ‘Click Here to Check MAB’ option. It is then that you can know the average monthly balance of the selected account.
By following the above-given steps, it will only take you a couple of minutes to check the Monthly Average Balance of the SBI account online. Keep in mind that you should never share your username, password, or any other details with anyone since some people have ill intentions.