IFMS Madhya Pradesh Employee Salary DDO Info – MP Pay Slip Login MP DDO Employee Salary Certificate at mptreasury.gov.in, MP IFMIS Employee Payslip…
The Department of Finance, State Government of Madhya Pradesh, has now gone digital in the way they offer services to their employees. Having been tasked with the responsibility of controlling directorates such as the Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts, the Directorate of Institutional, the Directorate of Local Funds and Audit, etc. All employees can now access the services they need from the comfort of their homes.
MP Pay Slip Login
This is possible thanks to the MP Treasury IFMS Website from where employees of the MP Treasury Department can download their monthly payslip or annual payslip at any time of the day. Of course, the website also allows access to other important information including pension, No Objection Certificate (NOC), and GPF to mention a few.
One thing you ought to remember is that the employee’s MP Pay Slip contains all the details related to the payment that takes place every month. This includes loan deductions, GPF, and tax projections. In addition, it serves as a clear indication that you’re an employee of the Madhya Pradesh State Government (ifms mp treasury pay slip).
Before you get to leverage the MP Treasury website, you will first have to obtain your login credentials i.e. Username and Password. All it takes is for you to visit the MP Treasury DDO office, and you’re good to go. Fortunately, this is never going to take most of your time. With the details in place, you can visit the IFMIS MP Treasury portal and download your MP Pay Slip hassle-free.
Keep in mind you do not need a username and password when downloading your salary statement at MP Treasury Portal. You’ll, therefore, need your login credentials when relying on the IFMS portal alone. It is then that you can access the information you need without having to make do with the long queues common in State Government offices.
How to Download Employee Certificate Online at www.mptreasury.gov.in
Here is a simple step-by-step guide to follow and download your MP DDO employee salary certificate without encountering any issues in the mp treasury pay slip.
- First, visit the official website of the MP Treasury Portal using www.mptreasury.gov.in as the URL.
- Then, You are redirected to the homepage of the MP Treasury website where you can clearly see the different services it has to offer.
- Here, click on the “Employee Reports” option.
- Next, select the “Employee Salary Report” category.
- Then, Enter your Employee Code on the next page that appears on the screen of your device.
- Then, Select the salary month and year for which you want to download the statement.
- Click on the “Submit” button to generate your payslip. The payslip will be displayed on the screen of your device.
- Then, Check all the details and click on the “Download” button to initiate the download.
- Alternatively, click on the “Print” button to print your MP DDO Salary certificate for future reference.
There you have it, a simple step-by-step guide on how to download your MP Pay Slip or DDO Salary Certificate at www.mptreasury.gov.inwebsite. Remember, there are no restrictions on the time that employees can download their ifmis login mp treasury payslip online.