NVSP Status Check, Voter ID Search by Name, Voter details, voter ID card download, e-epic card download, checking voter ID card status Info,
The NVSP (National Voter’s Service Portal) is an online platform developed by the Election Commission of India (ECI) to provide a range of services related to the voter registration process and voting. It was launched in January 2015 to facilitate voter registration, correction of voter details, voter ID card download, checking voter ID card status, and searching for polling stations, among other services.
Through the NVSP, eligible Indian citizens can register as new voters, update their voter information, apply for a voter ID card, and make corrections to their voter ID card details. The portal also provides information on upcoming elections, voter helpline numbers, and various forms required for voter registration and correction.
Using NVSP, citizens can also check the status of their voter ID card application, locate their polling station, and download various forms such as Form 6 (Application for inclusion of name in electoral roll), Form 7 (Application for objection to the inclusion of name in electoral roll), Form 8 (Application for correction to particulars entered in electoral roll), and Form 8A (Application for transposition of entry in electoral roll).
Overall, NVSP is a convenient and efficient way for Indian citizens to participate in the democratic process by registering to vote and accessing various election-related services online.
NVSP Status Check
The NVSP (National Voter’s Service Portal) provides a platform for citizens of India to check their voter ID card status. To check the status of your voter ID card, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official NVSP website – https://www.nvsp.in/
- Click on the “Track Application Status” option from the menu bar.
- Enter the Reference ID that was provided to you at the time of submitting the application for the voter ID card.
- Alternatively, you can also search for your voter ID card status by entering your name, date of birth, state, and captcha code.
- Click on the “Track Status” button.
- Once you submit the details, the website will display the current status of your voter ID card application. If your application has been accepted, it will show the status as “Approved,” and if it’s still under processing, it will show the status as “Pending.” If there is any discrepancy or if the application has been rejected, the status will show “Rejected.”
Voter ID Search by Name in nvsp
To search for your Voter ID by name on the NVSP website, you can follow these steps:
- In the NVSP portal, click on the “Search Your Name in the Electoral Roll” link on the home page.
- Select your state or union territory from the drop-down menu.
- Select your district from the drop-down menu.
- Select your assembly or parliamentary constituency from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your name, father’s name, age, gender, and captcha code in the form.
- Click on the “Search” button to initiate the search.
- If your name is found in the electoral roll, the website will display your details, including your Voter ID number. You can also download a PDF copy of your voter ID card from the website.
Please note that the NVSP website only provides information on the electoral roll, and not on voter ID cards issued by the Election Commission. You may need to contact your local Election Commission office for assistance if you have any issues or queries related to your Voter ID card.
Voter ID Status
To check your Voter ID status, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the National Voter Services Portal (NVSP) at https://www.nvsp.in/.
- Click on the “Track Application Status” link on the home page.
- Select the option “Track Status of Application” or “Track Status of Complaint”.
- Enter your reference ID or application ID, which you would have received when you submitted your Voter ID application.
- Enter the captcha code displayed on the screen.
- Click on the “Track Status” button to view the current status of your Voter ID application.
- The NVSP website will display the current status of your Voter ID application, such as “Application Received”, “Under Verification”, “Approved”, “Rejected”, or “Deleted”. If your application has been approved, you can also download your Voter ID card from the website.
You may need to contact your local Election Commission office for assistance if you have any issues or concerns regarding your Voter ID status.
EEpic card download
To download an e-EPIC card, which is an electronic version of the voter ID card issued by the Election Commission of India (ECI), you can follow these steps:
- Visit the National Voter Services Portal (NVSP) website at https://www.nvsp.in/.
- Click on the “Login/Register” button at the top right corner of the page.
- If you already have an account on the NVSP website, enter your login credentials and click on “Login”. If you don’t have an account, click on the “Register” button and follow the instructions to create one.
- Once you’re logged in, click on the “Download e-EPIC” link from the homepage.
- Enter your EPIC number or reference ID and click on the “Download e-EPIC” button.
- You will be asked to verify your mobile number by entering an OTP (one-time password) sent to your registered mobile number. Follow the instructions to complete the verification process.
- Once your mobile number is verified, you can download your e-EPIC card in PDF format.
That’s it! You should now be able to download your e-EPIC card from the NVSP website.