Online KYC in Kotak Mahindra Bank: In their quest to guarantee customer satisfaction, Kotak Mahindra Bank offers a wide range of services to choose from. One such service is the chance to update KYC details online via internet banking. If you are looking forward to updating the KYC online in Kotak Bank, then you’ve definitely come to the right place.
But before we jump into the methods to follow, ensure you have your Aadhaar card, registered mobile number with the bank, PAN card number and address proof to change the address. With these in place, follow the steps given below to do online KYC in Kotak Mahindra bank;
Online KYC in Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Visit Kotak Mahindra Bank internet banking website on your Personal Computer – https://www.kotak.com/.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the space set aside for these details.
- Correctly type in the OTP sent to your mobile number before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once you login to your account, click on the ‘Update Personal Details’ option.
- You can now see your KYC details on the screen of your device.
Updating Your PAN
- To update your PAN in Kotak Bank, click on ‘Edit’ option.
- Enter the PAN number on the screen that follows.
- Re-enter PAN before clicking on ‘Update PAN’ button.
- An OTP will then be sent to your registered mobile number. Correctly enter this OTP and click on ‘Verify’ button.
- After submitting the request, it will be verified with NSDL and updated within 7 working days.
Update Aadhaar Number
- Click on ‘Edit’ option besides Aadhaar Card.
- Next, enter your Aadhaar Number and choose whether you want to link your account to Gas Subsidy or not.
- Agree with the terms and conditions after reading them before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Your Aadhaar number will then be updated in Kotak bank after successful verification.
Provided you are connected to a strong network, you can do online KYC in Kotak Mahindra Bank anytime, anywhere. Hopefully, this guide will come in handy when looking to make the necessary changes.