IFMS Rajasthan Employee Salary Pay Slip 2021 Download at PayManager IFMS Rajasthan DDO web portal, Steps to Get latest Salary pay Slips of January 2021…
The State Government of Rajasthan is now leveraging the internet to deliver services to its employees. This is possible thanks to the new Integrated Finance Management System, (PayManager), from where state employees can check their salary slip and other vital information hassle-free. To get the most from the PayManager portal, you need to have a username and password.
But what does it take to download your Rajasthan employee salary slip at PayManager IFMS Rajasthan? Read on to find out more.
Rajasthan PayManager Registration Process
Before downloading your Rajasthan employee salary slip, you’ll first have to complete the registration process. Below is a simple step by step guide that you need to follow.
- First things first, visit the PayManager web portal by typing in https://www.paymanager.raj.nic.in on the search bar of your most preferred web browser
- On the portal’s homepage, click on the ‘Bank Registration’ tab that is right below the ‘Login’ option
- Now correctly fill in your employee details. Remember, the details need to align with those you shared with the DDO office while filling your employment records
- Countercheck the submitted details after which you should click on the ‘Bank’ option before entering your ‘Bank Code’
- Next, choose a unique username and click on the ‘Check the Availability’ option to confirm this
- Enter your email address and registered mobile phone number in the space set aside for these details
- You can now set up a strong password after which you should Re-enter the information
- Finally, click on the ‘Verify Contact’ tab and wait for a confirmation. You’ll then receive a success message and you’re good to go.
Rajasthan Employee Salary Payslip 2021 Download
Once done with the registration process, you’re free to download your latest Rajasthan employee salary payslip. To pull this off successfully, follow the simple steps given below
- Visit PayManager portal using https://www.paymanager.raj.nic.in as the URL
- Click on the ‘DDO/Employee Login’ link that is below the login option
- Correctly type in your Username and Password to access your account
- Enter the ‘Captcha Code’ as it appears in the image
- Now choose the ‘Employee’ option from the list provided
- Click on the ‘Login’ button to complete the login process
- After a successful login, select the ‘Employee Corner’ and a list of options will appear. To access your Rajasthan employee salary slip, click on the ‘Payslip’ option
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device. Here, select the Month and Year for which you want to download your Payslip
- Next, click on the ‘Submit’ button and the requested payslip will be displayed on the screen of your device
- Finally, click on the ‘Download’ button and download a copy of your Rajasthan employee payslip. You can then print it for future reference.
Downloading your Rajasthan employee salary slip does not have to be stressful. Simply follow the above steps and you will get done with everything in a couple of minutes at PayManager IFMS Rajasthan portal. Through this action, you can save time that you’d otherwise have used visiting the relevant offices.