PM Kisan Edit for Aadhaar Failure Records Info, Read How to Edit Aadhaar Failure Records at https://www.pmkisan.gov.in…
The Central Government of India in its quest to offer financial assistance to both small and marginal farmers across the country launched the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana scheme. Popularly known as PM Kisan, eligible farmers are entitled to Rs.6, 000 per year. However, successful applicants will have to make do with three instalments of Rs.2, 000 each to receive the full amount.
PM Kisan Edit for Aadhaar Failure
Thanks to this portal, it will only be a matter of time before you download the PM Kisan app, check the status of the self-registered/CSC Farmer, PM Kisan Beneficiary List, or edit the Aadhaar failure record.
Unfortunately, it is easy to make mistakes while completing the self-registration process online. Luckily, you can make corrections on the PM Kisan official website and save yourself some time. In this post, we will take you through the steps to follow when looking forward to editing Aadhaar failure records.
How to Edit Aadhaar Failure Records
Editing Aadhaar failure records does not have to be the underlying reason why you are going through a hard time. To ensure you have a smooth ride, follow the simple step-by-step guide given below to complete the process;
- First, visit the official website of PM Kisan website. Type in https://www.pmkisan.gov.in/ on the search tab of your most preferred web browser before initiating a search.
- The above action will redirect you to the homepage of PM Kisan portal. Here, move your mouse cursor to the ‘Farmers Corner’ and a drop-down list will appear.
- From the drop-down list, click on the ‘Edit Aadhaar Failure Records’ option.
- A new web page will appear on the screen of your device from where you have to choose between the Aadhaar Number, Account Number, Mobile Number and Farmer Name.
- Click on the ‘Aadhaar Number’ option and the requested details will be displayed.
- Check your Aadhaar number and make the necessary changes in the space set aside for this detail after which you should click on the ‘Update’ button.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the entire process.
- In case you still find issues with your Aadhaar Number, then you simply have to contact the local farm authorities and get the assistance you need.
PM Kisan Aadhaar Failure
Making mistakes while filling in your Aadhaar Number during the registration process might prevent you from getting the financial assistance you need after applying for the PM Kisan scheme. That’s why you must make the necessary changes to ensure your name makes it to the list of beneficiaries and PM Kisan Status.