PM Kisan Edit Updating of Self Registered Farmer details process, Steps to PM Kisan Edit Self Register Farmer Details…
Completing PM Kisan registration is not a mammoth task as some farmers make it sound. Thanks to the PM Kisan official website, you can complete the registration process from the comfort of your home, at any time of the day. That explains why each day many farmers register themselves for this scheme without moving an inch.
But just as is the case with any registration procedure, you might end up making costly mistakes. The good news is that farmers are allowed to correct PM Kisan Nidhi Account details hassle-free. Keep reading to learn about the process of making corrections to your PM Kisan account.
Kisan Edit Self Register Farmer Details Correction Steps
Below is the simple step-by-step guide to follow when looking forward to making corrections in your account details single-handedly;
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Nidhi scheme by typing in https://www.pmkisan.gov.in/ before initiating a search
- On the homepage of PM Kisan website, move your mouse cursor to the ‘Farmers Corner’ tab on the menu bar
- From the drop-down list that appears, you will have to click on the ‘Edit Farmers Details’ option
- Enter your Aadhaar Number in the space set aside for this detail
- Correctly type in the ‘Captcha Code’ as it appears in the image before clicking on the ‘Search’ button
- You can now see all the details you mentioned in the application form. To edit any of the details, simply click on the ‘Edit’ button
- The details to be corrected will then be indicated with a blank box. Change the details after which you should click on the ‘Update’ option. It is then that you’ll have corrected your Aadhaar details
Steps to Update/Edit PM Kisan Farmer’s Registration Details
To edit the self-register details on the PM Kisan official website, follow the simple steps given below;
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan using https://www.pmkisan.gov.in/ as the URL
- The above URL will redirect you to the portal’s homepage. Here, move your mouse cursor to the ‘Farmers Corner’ tab on the menu bar
- Select the ‘Edit Self Register Farmer Details’ and a new window will be displayed
- Next, enter your Aadhaar Number and Captcha Code in the space set aside for these details after which you should click on the ‘Search’ button
- Your details will then be displayed. To update the details, click on the ‘Edit’ link
- Make changes to the details as need be before you can finally click on the ‘Save’ button. It is then that you will have updated your farmer’s registration details
The Bottom Line
Thanks to the PM Kisan official website, you no longer have to make do with the hassle of handling everything manually. If for any reason you made a mistake during PM Kisan self-registration, then you can change them online at any time of the day. Hopefully, this post will come in handy the next time you want to make changes to your PM Farmer’s details within the shortest time possible.