PM Kisan New Farmer Registration, Register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, PM Kisan New Beneficiary Farmer Registration at https://www.pmkisan.gov.in…
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-Kisan Yojana) is an initiative of India’s Central Government through which small and marginal farmers get up to Rs. 6, 00 per year for financial support. These finances are payable in three equal instalments of Rs.200 each as minimum income support. That comes as good news to farmers since they can reach their goals without worrying about their current financial situation.
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration
However, not everyone in India is eligible for the scheme. For instance, all institutional landholders cannot apply for financial support. Things are not any different for former and present holders of constitutional posts not forgetting all persons who paid income tax in the last assessment year. No wonder you need to go through the eligibility criteria before you can finally fill the registration form.
How to Register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Gone are the days when farmers had to approach the local revenue officer or nodal office to register for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme. Even though you can still take this approach, it will only eat into your precious time. To prevent this from happening, simply take advantage of the PM Kisan official website.
Below is the simple step-by-step guide to follow and register for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme hassle-free:
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme by typing in https://www.pmkisan.gov.in/ on the search tab of your web browser after which you should initiate a search.
- The above URL will open the homepage of PM Kisan website on the screen of your device. Here, find the ‘Farmers Corner’ option and click on it.
- A drop-down menu will appear. From the options displayed in the list, click on ‘New Farmers Registration’ option.
- Once the new window appears, correctly type in your Aadhaar Number in the space set aside for this detail.
- Enter the ‘Captcha Code’ in the image. Click on the ‘Generate’ button to get a new Captcha Code if the current one is not visible.
- If completing the registration for the first time, you’ll see ‘Record not found with given details’ on the screen.
- Click ‘Yes’ on the option asking you whether you want to register on the PM Kisan Portal.
- You’ll be redirected to a new page on the portal from where you should correctly enter the required details to complete the registration process.
PM Kisan Farmer Registration
With the introduction of the PM Kisan portal, you no longer have to go through a lot simply because you want to complete the new farmer registration process. Rather than making do with endless trips to the relevant offices, take advantage of the PM Kisan portal and complete the registration from the comfort of your couch. Better, there are no restrictions as to what time you can register for the scheme online.
Hopefully, this post will come in handy whenever you want to complete PM Kisan Beneficiary List and the new farmer registration process. It is then that you can get the financial assistance you desperately need. Read PM Kisan Status.