Steps to Check PM Kisan Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers and Benefit of the PM Kisan scheme…
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana scheme is undeniably one of the best initiatives by the Central Government of India. Thanks to this scheme, small and marginal farmers receive the financial assistance they need to complete their projects. Actually, beneficiaries of the scheme receive Rs.6, 000 every year as financial assistance.
Considering the high number of farmers that benefit from the PM Kisan scheme, it might take some time for the government to look into the needs of each one of them. That’s why they have introduced the PM Kisan website from where farmers can access a wide range of services. Rather than contacting the local farm authorities, you only have to visit the portal and access the service you need.
One service available on the portal is the PM Kisan status check of Self Registered/CSC farmers. Here is what you need to know if you’re to take advantage of this service without going through a lot.
Steps to Check PM Kisan Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers
If you’ve completed the registration process for PM Kisan by visiting the official website of the scheme, then you need to keep track of your status. The good news is that you don’t have to go through a lot since you can complete everything online. To make your quest easier, below are the simple steps to follow and check your PM Kisan status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers;
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan scheme using https://www.pmkisan.gov.in/ as the URL
- On the portal’s homepage, move your mouse cursor to the ‘Farmers Corner’ and a drop-down list will be displayed
- From the options displayed, click on the ‘Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmer’ option and a new web page will appear on the screen of your device
- Here, correctly type in your ‘Aadhaar Number’ in the space set aside for this detail
- Enter the ‘Image Text’ just as it appears. If it is not visible, then you have to click on the ‘Regenerate’ button to generate a new Captcha Code
- Click on the ‘Search’ button once you fill in the required details
Once you click on the search button, the status of self registered/CSC farmers will be displayed. That way, you won’t have to make do with the hassle that comes with visiting the relevant department offices to get the information you need.
The Bottom Line
The PM Kisan official website has come at the right time when the world is going digital. By taking advantage of this portal, you will save both time and money. Hopefully, this post can come in handy the next time you want to check the status of self-registered/CSC farmers without moving a muscle. Remember, you need to have a strong internet connection together with an internet-enabled device to complete the process. Actually, this is the only way you stand a better chance of avoiding slow loading speed. Pay a visit to the official website of PM Kisan website today and access all the information you need.