PMEGP Loan Online Application 2021 Registration at kviconline.gov.in, Eligibility Criteria for PMEGP Loan Scheme…
The government of India has introduced the Prime Minister Employment Generations Programme (PMEGP) scheme with the intention of helping entrepreneurs start businesses by taking subsidized loans. Well, this is definitely good news for many people who would like to venture into the world of busines but do not have enough capital. Rather than turning a blind eye as your dream disappears in thin air, you can now take advantage of the PMEGP scheme.
But before you reap maximum benefits, it is in your best interest that you complete the registration process. Fortunately, you can perform this action at any time of the day as long as you have access to an internet connection together with an internet-enabled device. In this post, we will take you through what it takes to complete PMEGP loan online application registration 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for PMEGP Loan Scheme
Before going any further, you need to figure out whether you are eligible for the loan. Below is the eligibility criteria for PMEGP loan scheme.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Co-operative, Charitable Trusts, and Self-Help Groups (SHGs) are eligible for the loan
- Have all the documents in place before filling the application form. They include Aadhar and PAN card, category and caste certificate, project report, certificate of rural area to mention a few
Steps for PMEGP Loan Application Registration
Now that you already know the eligibility criteria, you are ready to complete the loan application registration. Follow the simple step-by-step guide given below to complete the process hassle-free;
- First things first, visit the official website of Khadi & Village Industries Commission (KVIC). Simply type in https://www.kviconline.gov.in on the search tab of your web browser before initiating a search
- You’ll be directed to the homepage of the KVIC portal from where you should click on the ‘PMEGP’ icon
- The above action will redirect you to the official web page of PMEGP Scheme. Here, click on the ‘Online Application Form for Individual’ option
- You can now see the online registration form on the screen of your device. Read though the guidelines and instructions of the scheme
- Next, fill in your Aadhaar Card number, Name of the applicant after which you should click on the ‘Validate Aadhaar’ button
- Now select the Sponsoring Agency, state, district, legal type, gender, sponsoring office and date of birth in the space set aside for each detail
- Select the Qualification, communication address before typing in your mobile number, email ID and PAN number
- Correctly fill in the other details needed in the space set aside for each. Some of the details to fill include EDP Training undergone, financing bank, financing branch IFSC code to mention a few
- Once you fill in all the details, click on the ‘Declaration Check Box’
- Go through the details you’ve filled in and click on the ‘Save Applicant Data’ button
- Once you save the application data, upload all the required documents for final submission. It is then that you will get your Username and Password
There you have it, the steps to follow before you finally complete PMEGP loan application registration.