Punjab National Bank Balance Check, Get your PNB account balance checked by various methods online.
Punjab National Bank (PNB) is a public sector bank in India, headquartered in New Delhi. It was founded in 1894 and is one of the largest banks in India, with over 11,000 branches and around 13,000 ATMs across the country. PNB offers a wide range of banking and financial products and services, including savings accounts, current accounts, fixed deposits, loans, credit cards, debit cards, and more. PNB also has a significant presence in the international market, with branches in several countries, including the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Dubai, and others. To check the balance of your PNB (Punjab National Bank) account, you have several options:
PNB Balance Check
- Using Internet Banking: Log in to your PNB internet banking account and check your account balance.
- Using Mobile Banking: Download the PNB Mobile Banking app on your smartphone and log in to your account to check the balance.
- Using Missed Call Service: Give a missed call on PNB’s toll-free number, 1800-180-2223, or 0120-230-3090, from your registered mobile number. The call will automatically disconnect after two rings, and you will receive an SMS with your account balance.
- Using SMS Banking: Send an SMS to 5607040 or 9264092640 with the message “BAL ” followed by your 16-digit account number to get your balance through SMS.
- Visiting a PNB Branch: You can visit your nearest PNB branch and request your account balance from the teller.
Note that for options 1 to 4, you must have registered for PNB’s internet banking, mobile banking missed call service, or SMS banking facility, respectively.
How do I register for PNB services?
To register for PNB services such as Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, SMS Banking, and Missed Call Banking, you can follow the below steps:
- Internet Banking: Visit the PNB website (https://www.pnbindia.in/) and click on the “Retail Internet Banking” option. On the next page, click on “New User” and fill in the required details to register for Internet Banking.
- Mobile Banking: Download the PNB Mobile Banking app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. After installing the app, select “New User Registration” and follow the instructions to complete the registration process.
- SMS Banking: Send an SMS from your registered mobile number to 5607040 or 9264092640 in the below format: “REG<SPACE>PNB<SPACE>ACCOUNTNUMBER” and send it to the number. You will receive an SMS confirming your registration.
- Missed Call Banking: To register for Missed Call Banking, give a missed call on PNB’s toll-free number, 1800-180-2223, or 0120-230-3090, from your registered mobile number. You will receive an SMS with the registration details.
Note that you will need to have a PNB account and a registered mobile number to register for these services. If you face any issues or have further questions, you can contact PNB’s customer care or visit your nearest PNB branch for assistance.