Post Office Account Balance Enquiry: You can now take advantage of the post office saving account to safeguard your financial future. All it takes is for you to visit the nearest post office or leverage the internet to apply for a free savings account. It is then that you can start saving in the newly opened account.
Post Office Account Balance Enquiry
To ensure transparency, you can easily check your account balance without moving a muscle. One might wonder how this is even possible in the first place. In this guide, we will take you through some of the ways to send post office account balance enquiry. Read on to find out more.
- Open the SM app on your mobile phone and create a new message
- Now type ‘Register’ and send this message to 7738062873. You’ve now successfully registered for the SMS Banking service
- To check your account balance, open the SMS app and type Bal
- Send the message to 7738062873 after which you’ll receive the balance via SMS
- Open the dial pad on your phone and dial 8424054994 from your registered mobile number to complete the registration for Missed Call Banking Service
- After successful registration, give a missed call on 8424046556
- It is then that you’ll receive an SMS containing your account balance
Using IPPB Mobile App
- Download and install IPPB Mobile Banking App on your smartphone
- Tap on the installed app to open it
- Correctly enter your Post office saving account number, CIF Number, Date of Birth and Registered Mobile Number to complete the app registration process
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number to verify your identity
- Once you’re done with the registration, ask to Create MPIN to login into your account
- Finally, you can see your account balance on the main dashboard of the IPPB app
There you have it, the simple methods to use whenever you want to check your post office account balance. Feel free to use any method you deem appropriate.