Read how to open Punjab national bank online account step by step…
Punjab National Bank (PNB) is a public sector bank in India that offers a wide range of banking products and services to its customers. PNB offers different types of accounts such as savings accounts, current accounts, and salary accounts. Here is an overview of each type of account:
Punjab national bank accounts
- Savings Account: PNB Savings Account is a basic account that offers features like debit cards, net banking, mobile banking, and free SMS alerts. PNB offers different types of savings accounts like the PNB Savings Deposit Scheme, PNB Prudent Sweep Scheme, and PNB Vidyarthi SF Account.
- Current Account: PNB Current Account is suitable for businesses, firms, and companies that require regular transactions. PNB offers different types of current accounts like PNB Smart Banking Current Account, PNB Merchant Establishment Current Account, and PNB Vikas Khata.
- Salary Account: PNB Salary Account is for employees who receive their salary through PNB. This account offers features like zero balance accounts, free ATM transactions, free chequebooks, and free SMS alerts.
To open a PNB account, you can visit the nearest PNB branch or apply for an online account opening through the PNB website. You will have to submit the required documents like identity proof, address proof, passport-size photograph, and PAN card copy to open a PNB account.
Punjab national bank account opening
To open a Punjab National Bank (PNB) account, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the nearest PNB branch.
- Collect the account opening form from the branch or download it from the website.
- Fill up the account opening form with all the required information like your name, address, phone number, email ID, PAN number, and other necessary details.
- Attach the required documents such as identity proof, address proof, passport-size photograph, and PAN card copy with the form.
- Submit the account opening form and the required documents to the PNB representative at the branch.
- After submitting the form, the PNB representative will verify the documents and may ask you for additional information if required.
- Once the verification is completed, the PNB representative will provide you with the account details like account number, account type, and other relevant information.
- To activate your account, you will have to deposit the minimum balance required as per the type of account you have chosen.
Please note that PNB offers different types of accounts such as savings accounts (SB), current accounts (CC), and salary accounts. You can choose the type of account you want to open as per your requirement.
Punjab national bank online account opening
Punjab National Bank (PNB) offers the facility of online account opening for its customers. Here are the steps to open an online account with PNB:
- Visit the official website of Punjab National Bank at https://www.pnbindia.in/.
- Click on the “Online Services” option on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Select “Savings Account” from the drop-down menu.
- You can get PNB Online Account Opening Portal, and select Online Savings Account without the E-Sign facility (Submission of the form).
- Choose the type of account you want to open and click on “Apply Now.”
- Fill in your personal information and account details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents such as identity proof, address proof, and photographs.
- Once you have completed the above steps, review the information provided and submit the application form online.
After submitting the application form, a PNB representative will get in touch with you to complete the account opening process. They may ask you to visit the nearest PNB branch to verify your documents and complete the account opening process. Alternatively, they may complete the verification process online.
Please note that PNB offers different types of accounts such as savings accounts, current accounts, and salary accounts. You can choose the type of account you want to open as per your requirement.